31 August 2013

A parts been missing

 This is a big part of my life, however it's been missing since my Dad passed away nearly 4 years ago. I've been very hit and miss with my attending church and that has got to stop. I have been very busy but that should not be an excuse for "laying out" of church as my family in the south would say.

 This is the Nave decorated for Pascha or Easter in the western world. You see I am an Eastern Orthodox Christian. Many groups all the same, Greek, Russian, Serbian, etc. My Parish is under the Patriarch of Antioch headquartered in Damascus, Syria. The Church in the Middle East is being hit hard these days. Egypt's Coptic Orthodox people are suffering tremendously as are those in Syria. Please pray for Christians in those areas as well as all over the world.

1 comment: